Good Afternoon Everyone,
- Since we were unable to hold the Council meeting on July 2nd, we are going to give everyone a pass on one council meeting. We will still have one more council meeting before the Fair Shoot. As of right now it is scheduled for August 6th. I will let you all know if we need to change the meeting.
- Skill-A-Thon: We will be doing species test, this year for skill-a-thon. Kids will be able to come to the Extension Office July 22nd-Aug 1st from 6:00 am-4:00 pm to take their tests.
- Required Pre-Fair Record book checks for all animal projects will begin July 15th and go till August 1st. Make sure you have started on your record books.
- Marketing Materials will be available by the end of July. Please start thinking about who you would like to invite to the Sale and BBQ.
- The North Park Fair Shoot will be Saturday, August 17th and you must have met all of your 4-H Council and Shooting Sports Club requirements to be eligible to participate! Be sure and get all these finished right way. All Around Shooter disciplines can be changed up until August 1st!
- The North Park Fair Horse Show will be Sunday, August 18th. You must have met all of your 4-H Council and Horse project requirements to be eligible to participate.
- 4-H Council
requirements: Must complete these requirements to be able to show or shoot
at the North Park Fair.
* Attend 2 council meetings- * Participate in a minimum of 1 Council Community Service
* Participate in a minimum of 1 Council Fundraiser
* Clean the SCD Basement once per year
* Complete all requirements for the clubs I am in
* Submit a completed record book in October for all my livestock, horse and/or dog projects by the established deadline( if not completed, you will be ineligible to do the project next year)
- 4-H E-records are available. Please go to http://jackson.extension.colostate.edu/ to access the e-records. We can also print off a hard copy for you at the Extension office.
If you have any questions please contact the Extension Office.
Have a great day.