Good Morning Everyone,
- Scales are located at the Fairgrounds and will be there through Fair. Keys are in the old milk can outside the office. Please be respectful of other members wishing to weigh animals and return the keys ASAP.
- Truck Raffle- If you have money and stubs from the truck raffle, please turn in to the Extension Office ASAP.
- Skill-A-Thon: We will be doing species test, this year for skill-a-thon. Kids will be able to come to the Extension Office July 22nd-Aug 1st from 6:00 am-4:00 pm to take their tests. Study Guides are attached, will be posted on the website and are available in hard copy at the Extension Office.
- Required Pre-Fair Record book checks for all animal projects will begin July 15th and go till August 1st. Make sure you have started on your record books. Please plan to drop your record book off at the Extension Office to be checked.
- Marketing Materials will be available by the end of July. Please start thinking about who you would like to invite to the Sale and BBQ.
- Buyer’s Gifts: Please start planning your buyer’s gift for each species you will be selling at Fair. Buyer’s gifts will be due to the Extension Office by August 29th.
- The North Park Fair Shoot will be Saturday, August 17th and you must have met all of your 4-H Council and Shooting Sports Club requirements to be eligible to participate! Be sure and get all these finished right way. All Around Shooter disciplines can be changed up until August 1st!
- The North Park Fair Horse Show will be Sunday, August 18th. You must have met all of your 4-H Council and Horse project requirements to be eligible to participate. Fair Entries for the Horse Show will be due Thursday, August 8th.
- 4-H Council
requirements: Must complete these requirements to be able to show or shoot
at the North Park Fair.
* Attend 2 council meetings
* Participate in a minimum of 1 Council Community Service
* Participate in a minimum of 1 Council Fundraiser
* Clean the SCD Basement once per year
* Complete all requirements for the clubs I am in
* Submit a completed record book in October for all my livestock, horse and/or dog projects by the established deadline( if not completed, you will be ineligible to do the project next year)
- 4-H E-records are available. Please go to http://jackson.extension.colostate.edu/ to access the e-records. We can also print off a hard copy for you at the Extension office.
If you have any questions please contact the Extension Office.
Have a great day.