- Our new Extension Agent, Ms. Aleigh Aurin starts today. Stop by the office and introduce yourself to her.
- Beef weigh-in- February 2nd, 2020 from 9-11:00 am. Remember you must be an “Active” 4-H member to weigh-in your steers. Also if you plan to do a breeding beef project this is the date of deceleration. You do not need to bring your heifers to weigh-in but we must know tag number and breed. If you are not on the beef weigh-in list your project will be shown in the open show.
- Save the Date: District Retreat- March 6th-8th. You must be 10 by December 31st to attend. Registration packets are available. They are due to the Extension office by February 6th!!
- 2020 Fairbook thank you ads for your 2019 buyers are due by February 15th. Please send them to the Fairboard secretary Christy Utley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 2019-2020 4-H Year is rolling. 4-H Online enrollment is open. Please visit https://co.4honline.com/ to enroll! You must be an active 4-H member to participate in 4-H events. Please come to the Extension Office to pay the $22 per member enrollment fee to become an active member.
- I still have stuff from Achievement night, if you didn’t make it, please stop by the Extension Office to see if you have anything.
- The new cookbook is here. We are selling them as a fundraiser. If you would like to help sell them, please contact Lacey.
- 4-H Council Requirements- please get these
requirements done ASAP.
* Attend at least 2 council meetings
* Participate in a minimum of 1 Council community service
* Participate in a minimum of 1 Council fundraiser
* Complete all requirements for the 4-H clubs you are involved in
* Submit a completed record book in October
* Clan the SCD Basement once a year.
Have a great day.