- 4-H Council meeting TONIGHT, Feb 3rd at 6:00 pm at the SCD Basement.
- Our new Extension Agent, Ms. Aleigh Aurin has started. Stop by the office and introduce yourself to her.
- 4-H Project Assistance Grant: If you are a first year 4-H member or a first year lamb member, please fill out the attached project assistance grant.
- Save the Date: District Retreat- March 6th-8th. You must be 10 by December 31st to attend. Registration packets are available. They are due to the Extension office by February 6th!!
- 2020 Fairbook thank you ads for your 2019 buyers are due by February 15th. Please send them to the Fairboard secretary Christy Utley at email@example.com.
- The 2019-2020 4-H Year is rolling. 4-H Online enrollment is open. Please visit https://co.4honline.com/ to enroll! You must be an active 4-H member to participate in 4-H events. Please come to the Extension Office to pay the $22 per member enrollment fee to become an active member.
- I still have stuff from Achievement night, if you didn’t make it, please stop by the Extension Office to see if you have anything.
- The new cookbook is here. We are selling them as a fundraiser. If you would like to help sell them, please contact Lacey.
- 4-H Council
Requirements- please get these requirements done ASAP.
* Attend at least 2 council meetings
* Participate in a minimum of 1 Council community service
* Participate in a minimum of 1 Council fundraiser
* Complete all requirements for the 4-H clubs you are involved in
* Submit a completed record book in October
* Clan the SCD Basement once a year.
Have a great day.