IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19:
- Our office is open again to the public. We will still continue to maintain safety measures at the office.
- We are to still conduct as many programs, meetings, practices virtually as possible. We do have some exemptions and are currently awaiting approval.
- LEADERS: Before you plan any type of activity for your club please contact me at the Extension Office. If it is an event that cannot in anyway be done virtually then we will need to fill out an exemption form and get approval. Approval is not instant so please give me plenty of notice.
- AT THIS TIME: We are still moving forward and planning for FAIR!!!
- Kids are able to clean the SCD Basement during this time to get started on their council requirements. Please contact Lacey to set a time and get a key. I am in the office Mon-Thur. from 6:00 am-4:30 pm.
- Swine Members: please stop by the Extension Office and pick-up your ear notch cards to fill out for weigh-in.
- State Fair Participants: If you are planning to attend State Fair, please stop by the Extension Office and pick up your nomination cards.
- May 30th, Swine, Lamb & Goat Weigh-in @ 9:00 am :We are awaiting approval to hold a face to face weigh-in. Once we have approval more info will be sent out.
- We are selling cookbooks as a fundraiser. If you would like to help sell them, please contact Lacey.
- 4-H Council Requirements- please get these requirements done ASAP.
* Attend at least 2 council meetings- 3 left!!
* Participate in a minimum of 1 Council community service
* Participate in a minimum of 1 Council fundraiser
* Complete all requirements for the 4-H clubs you are involved in
* Submit a completed record book in October
* Clean the SCD Basement once a year.
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.