11/2/2020 4-H memo
Good Afternoon Everyone,
Welcome to November
- LEADERS: Please notify me before any club meeting or event you are planning for your club.
- 4-H Council Officer applications are attached. Please return to the Extension office by Thursday November 5th at 4:00 pm.
- 4-H Council meeting on Monday November 9th at 6:00 pm at the Wattenberg Center. We will be voting on council officers at this meeting.
- 4-H Achievement night will be Friday, November 13th at 6:00 pm. Set-up will be that morning at 9:00 am. Theme is 4-H Spooky Night.
- Enrollment will open up soon, I am testing the system and trying to make sure I understand it so I can help anyone who needs help. I am planning to open it to everyone on Wednesday, November 4th.
- 4-H Council meeting- November 9th @ 6:00 pm at the Wattenberg Center.
- Achievement night set-up will be Friday, November 13th at 9:00 am at the Wattenberg Center.
- 4-H Spooky Night achievement program, Friday, November 13th at 6:00 pm at the Wattenberg Center.
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns