Good Morning All,
- LEADERS: Please notify me before any club meeting or event you are planning for your club.
- 4-H Council Officer applications are attached. Please return to the Extension office by Thursday November 5th at 4:00 pm.
- 4-H Council meeting on Monday November 9th at 6:00 pm at the Wattenberg Center. We will be voting on council officers at this meeting.
- Please remember to write thank you notes to: Doyle & Sissy Jenkins, PO Box 745, Walden, 80480 & Mike and Lynette Telck, 3605 JCR 26 Coalmont, CO 80430 for sponsoring your fair user fees. Lamb, Goat & Swine Ultrasound was sponsored by Kelli & CJ Pittington- PO Box 616, Walden, CO 80480.
- Dog members: Please send a Thank you to Ty & Nancy Wattenberg Po box 797 Walden, CO 8040 for the donation of the Agility equipment.
- 4-H Council meeting- November 9th @ 6:00 pm at the Wattenberg Center.
- New 4-H year starts on October 1st. We will once again be enrolling through 4-H Online, we are upgrading to the 2.0 version, so the system will be down through October. We will start enrolling in November.
- 4-H Spooky Night achievement program, Friday, November 13th at 6:00 pm at the Wattenberg Center.
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns