- LEADERS: Please notify me before any club meeting or event you are planning for your club.
- Please enroll ASAP, this way club leaders know what kids are in their clubs and can plan accordingly. If you have changes once you have submitted your enrollment, please let me know and I will make changes.
- If you have concerns or questions on the changes to the Council meetings, please contact Lacey at the Extension Office with those questions. This was a decision that was made at a leader meeting with lots of discussion.
- GET ENROLLED. Please go to https://v2.4honline.com/ to enroll. Remember to participate in ANY 4-H activity you must be an “Active” 4-H member. To be considered active you must be enrolled and have paid the $32.00 enrollment fee. Make sure to select all clubs that your members are in.
- If you are planning to be in the Breeding Beef Project, please let me know Tag #, Age and Breed of your breeding project. All Breeding Beef projects must be declared by Feb 7th!
- The Dumler/Spaulding Foundation sponsors cash prizes for the grand champion female ($500) and reserve grand champion ($250) female in the 4-H/FFA North Park Fair breeding beef show. We would love to have more members participate in the Breeding Beef Project.
- North Park Fair book ads are due to Christy Utley- Fairboard Secretary by March 1st. Please get them to her ASAP.
- Project Deadlines:
– Beef- Feb 7th
– Shooting Sports-April 1st
– Dog – April 1st
– Horse- April 1st
-Swine, lamb, goat- April 1st
– Rabbit & Poultry- April 1st
– General arts- April 1st
- Project drop deadline- June 1st. If you sign up for a project and then do not plan to complete the project, you will need to drop the project by June 1st.
- 4-H District Retreat will NOT happen as normal. We are still trying to figure out a possible one-day in-person retreat. More information will be available at the 4-H council meeting on Feb 8th.
- Horse Practice will start of Feb 5th at 8:00 am at the Arena. All members will need to sign the Horse waiver and turn into leaders, BEFORE they can practice on horseback! Leaders will have the waiver to sign that day.
- Beef Weigh-in February 7th @ 9:00 am at the Scale House. Must be an “ACTIVE” member to weigh-in your steer.
- 4-H Council meeting- February 8th, 2021 @ 6:00 pm at the Wattenberg Center.
- Members who are re-enrolling: The Enrollment fee will now be $32.00, that is the original fee of $22.00 and then a $10.00 late fee.
- Horse Practice- Feb 5th @ 8:00 am at the Arena
- Dog Practice- Second Sunday of the month @ 9:00 am
* Attend 4 council meetings. Meetings will be in Feb, April, June and August.
* Participate in 1 council community service project
* Participate in 1 council fundraiser
* Clean the SCD Basement once per year
* Complete and turn in a Record Book for all projects enrolled in
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.