- Flamingo Fundraiser for Council started May 1st and goes till May 31st. Help us promote this fun fundraising event.
- High Mountain Processing (pellet mill) has pellets that are not burnable quality that they will sell for bedding. If interested please contact them regarding price 970-723-3760.
- 4-H Council officer meeting- May 10th @ 6:00 pm at the Wattenberg Center.
- Shooting Sports Organizational meeting- May 12th @ 6:00 pm at the Wattenberg Center. 4-H member and at least one parent must attend the meeting. I have some forms members and parents must sign.
- Shooting Sports practices will start on May 17th (archery & .22) & May 19th(Air pistol & shotgun). 4
- Celebration for Eric Wellman- May 23rd @ 12:00pm at Hansen Park. I have a journal for all 4-H members to write a note to Mr. Wellman, please stop by the office to write in it.
- County Retreat- July 17th from 10:00 am-3:00pm. More information available soon. We changed the date due to so many events happening in May and we need to do this on a weekend, where more of the leaders/parents will be able to help. June is a crazy month also.
- Swine, Lamb & Goat weigh-in June 5th, 8:00 am at the Scale House. If you know you will not be here for this date, please let me know ASAP.
- Make sure you are working on your record books!! If you need a printed copy, please let me know and I will get one for you. Remember shooting sports kids are required to complete record books also! They can be found at 4-H E-Records – Jackson County Extension (colostate.edu) .
- Project drop deadline- June 1st. If you sign up for a project and then do not plan to complete the project, you will need to drop the project by June 1st.
- Flamingo Fundraiser- May 1st– May 31st.
- Council Officer meeting- May 10th @ 6:00 pm at the Wattenberg Center
- Shooting Sports Organizational Meeting- May 12th, 2021 @ 6:00 pm at the Wattenberg Center
- Shooting sports start dates” Archery & .22- Monday May 17th, Shotgun & Air Pistol- Wednesday May 19th.
- Celebration for Eric Wellman- May 23rd @ 12:00 pm @ Hansen Park
- Project drop deadline June 1st. . If you sign up for a project and then do not plan to complete the project, you will need to drop the project by June 1st otherwise you will need to complete a record book.
- Swine, Lamb & Goat weigh-in June 5th, 8:00 am.
- 4-H Council meeting- June 8th, 2021 @ 5:30 pm at the Wattenberg Center.
- Jackpot set-up day- June 17th, 2021 @ 9:00 am at the Fairgrounds.
- Jackpot- June 19th, 2021. We need kids and parents to plan on helping at Jackpot.
* Attend 4 council meetings. Meetings will be in June and August.
* Participate in 1 council community service project
* Participate in 1 council fundraiser
* Clean the SCD Basement once per year
* Complete and turn in a Record Book for all projects enrolled in
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.