- Flamingo Fundraiser has been going great. Keep promoting this fun fundraiser.
- High Mountain Processing (pellet mill) has pellets that are not burnable quality that they will sell for bedding. If interested please contact them regarding price 970-723-3760.
- 4-H Council meeting- June 8th @ 5:30 pm at the Wattenberg Center.
- Shooting Sports safety meetings: May 17th– Archery and .22, May 26th– Shotgun and Air Pistol
– Archery- kids need to come at either 4-5 or 5-6. Safety meeting will be in the Archery building, please bring your equipment so the leaders can make sure things are good.
– .22 kids need to come at 6 pm at the Wattenberg Center.
– Shotgun- kids need to come during their scheduled shooting time at the shotgun range.
– Air Pistol- kids need to be there at 5 in the Archery building.
- Celebration for Eric Wellman- May 23rd @ 12:00pm at Hanson Park. I have a journal for all 4-H members to write a note to Mr. Wellman, please stop by the office to write in it or I will have it that day for you to write in.
- County Retreat- Date Change-July 31st from 10:00 am-3:00pm. More information available soon.
- Swine, Lamb & Goat weigh-in June 5th, 8:00 am at the Scale House. If you know you will not be here for this date, please let me know ASAP. I will schedule one weigh in date for the families who will not be present at weigh-in. It will be June 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.
- Make sure you are working on your record books!! If you need a printed copy, please let me know and I will get one for you. Remember shooting sports kids are required to complete record books also! They can be found at 4-H E-Records – Jackson County Extension (colostate.edu) .
- Project drop deadline- June 1st. If you sign up for a project and then do not plan to complete the project, you will need to drop the project by June 1st. Please make sure to go through and check the projects you are signed up for and remove any you don’t plan on doing.
- Flamingo Fundraiser- May 1st– May 31st.
- Shooting sports start dates” Archery & .22- Monday May 17th, Shotgun & Air Pistol- Wednesday May 26th.
- Celebration for Eric Wellman- May 23rd @ 12:00 pm @ Hanson Park
- Project drop deadline June 1st. . If you sign up for a project and then do not plan to complete the project, you will need to drop the project by June 1st otherwise you will need to complete a record book.
- Swine, Lamb & Goat weigh-in June 5th, 8:00 am.
- 4-H Council meeting- June 8th, 2021 @ 5:30 pm at the Wattenberg Center.
- Jackpot set-up day- June 17th, 2021 @ 9:00 am at the Fairgrounds.
- Jackpot- June 19th, 2021. We need kids and parents to plan on helping at Jackpot.
* Attend 4 council meetings. Meetings will be in June and August.
* Participate in 1 council community service project
* Participate in 1 council fundraiser
* Clean the SCD Basement once per year
* Complete and turn in a Record Book for all projects enrolled in
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.