- Flamingo Fundraiser has been going great. Keep promoting this fun fundraiser.
- 4-H Dog club will start practicing on Wednesdays at 8:00 am, starting June 2nd.
- Swine, Lamb & Goat weigh-in June 5th, 8:00 am at the Scale House. If you know you will not be here for this date, please let me know ASAP. I will schedule one weigh in date for the families who will not be present at weigh-in. It will be June 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.
- 4-H Council meeting- June 8th @ 5:30 pm at the Wattenberg Center.
- Shooting Sports Archery & .22 regular practice today. Come at your scheduled shooting times.
- Shotgun safety meeting- Wednesday May 26th, come during your scheduled shoot time.
- Air Pistol safety meeting- Wednesday May 26th @ 4:00 pm. If you can’t make this time, Sam will go over it with you at the next meeting.
- County Retreat- Date Change-July 31st from 10:00 am-3:00pm. More information available soon.
- Make sure you are working on your record books!! If you need a printed copy, please let me know and I will get one for you. Remember shooting sports kids are required to complete record books also! They can be found at 4-H E-Records – Jackson County Extension (colostate.edu) .
- Project drop deadline- June 1st. If you sign up for a project and then do not plan to complete the project, you will need to drop the project by June 1st. Please make sure to go through and check the projects you are signed up for and remove any you don’t plan on doing.
- Flamingo Fundraiser- May 1st– May 31st.
- Shooting sports:
Archery & .22 Tonight, come at your scheduled time.
Shotgun safety meeting- Wednesday May 26th at your scheduled shoot time
Air Pistol safety meeting- Wednesday May 26th @ 4:00 pm in the Archery building.
- Project drop deadline June 1st. . If you sign up for a project and then do not plan to complete the project, you will need to drop the project by June 1st otherwise you will need to complete a record book.
- Swine, Lamb & Goat weigh-in June 5th, 8:00 am.
- 4-H Council meeting- June 8th, 2021 @ 5:30 pm at the Wattenberg Center.
- Jackpot set-up day- June 17th, 2021 @ 9:00 am at the Fairgrounds.
- Jackpot- June 19th, 2021. We need kids and parents to plan on helping at Jackpot.
* Attend 4 council meetings. Meetings will be in June and August.
* Participate in 1 council community service project
* Participate in 1 council fundraiser
* Clean the SCD Basement once per year
* Complete and turn in a Record Book for all projects enrolled in
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.