- TODAY!!! Project drop deadline- June 1st. If you sign up for a project and then do not plan to complete the project, you will need to drop the project by June 1st. Please make sure to go through and check the projects you are signed up for and remove any you don’t plan on doing.
- We are extending the Flamingo Fundraiser for two more weeks.
- 4-H Dog club will start practicing on Wednesdays at 8:00 am, starting June 2nd.
- Swine, Lamb & Goat weigh-in June 5th, 8:00 am at the Scale House.
- 4-H Council meeting- June 8th @ 5:30 pm at the Wattenberg Center.
- Shooting Sports Archery & .22 practice will start again on June 7th. Come at your scheduled shooting times.
- Shooting Sports shotgun & air pistol- June 2nd.
- County Retreat- Date Change-July 31st from 10:00 am-3:00pm. More information available soon.
- Make sure you are working on your record books!! If you need a printed copy, please let me know and I will get one for you. Remember shooting sports kids are required to complete record books also! They can be found at 4-H E-Records – Jackson County Extension (colostate.edu) .
- Flamingo Fundraiser- Running to June 18th.
- Shooting sports:
Archery & .22 Monday nights
Shotgun & Air Pistol Wednesday nights
- TODAY!!!! Project drop deadline June 1st. . If you sign up for a project and then do not plan to complete the project, you will need to drop the project by June 1st otherwise you will need to complete a record book.
- Swine, Lamb & Goat weigh-in June 5th, 8:00 am.
- 4-H Council meeting- June 8th, 2021 @ 5:30 pm at the Wattenberg Center.
- The Extension office will be closed on June 9th to help with part of Expo.
- Jackpot set-up day- June 17th, 2021 @ 9:00 am at the Fairgrounds.
- Jackpot- June 19th, 2021. We need kids and parents to plan on helping at Jackpot.
* Attend 4 council meetings. Meetings will be in June and August.
* Participate in 1 council community service project
* Participate in 1 council fundraiser
* Clean the SCD Basement once per year
* Complete and turn in a Record Book for all projects enrolled in
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.