Sorry this didn’t go out yesterday, internet went down!
- 4-H Council meeting TONIGHT- June 8th @ 5:30 pm at the Wattenberg Center.
- Shooting Sports shotgun & air pistol- practice June 9th. Come at your scheduled shooting times.
- County Retreat- July 31st from 10:00 am-3:00pm. More information available soon.
- Make sure you are working on your record books!! If you need a printed copy, please let me know and I will get one for you. Remember shooting sports kids are required to complete record books also! They can be found at 4-H E-Records – Jackson County Extension (colostate.edu) .
- Shooting sports:
Archery & .22 Monday nights
Shotgun & Air Pistol Wednesday nights
- 4-H Council meeting TONIGHT- June 8th, 2021 @ 5:30 pm at the Wattenberg Center.
- The Extension office will be closed on June 9th to help with part of Expo.
- Jackpot set-up day- June 17th, 2021 @ 9:00 am at the Fairgrounds.
- Jackpot- June 19th, 2021. We need kids and parents to plan on helping at Jackpot.
* Attend 4 council meetings. Meetings will be in June and August.
* Participate in 1 council community service project
* Participate in 1 council fundraiser
* Clean the SCD Basement once per year
* Complete and turn in a Record Book for all projects enrolled in
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.