- Check in today to see what Council requirements you still need to complete, if you are unsure.
- Set-up for Jackpot, June 17th @ 9:00 am at the Fairgrounds. It would be great to get a bunch of kids and parents to help us set-up for Jackpot.
- Community Service opportunity: Sign up to bring treats for Old Timers or to serve coffee at Old Timers. Old Timers will be on Saturday June 26th, I will find out what time we need to be there to serve coffee.
– Anyone providing treats needs to do 2 dozen (cookies, bread, muffins, cinnamon rolls, etc) Please put them on disposable plates or trays. They can be dropped off at the Extension Office Mon June 21st-Thurs June 24th from 6:00 am-4:00 pm.
- Fundraiser Opportunity: I need a couple kids and parents to sign up to do concessions on Thursday June 17th for the T-ball game at 6:00 pm. Please let me know ASAP if you can do this.
- CSU Extension is conducting a community needs assessment to better understand the issues facing Colorado communities. This assessment will help guide Extension’s role as a community educator and partner.
Part of this process is our community survey (available in English and Spanish). We need broad participation in the survey across all sectors of our community. Please take a few moments to complete this survey. Community Survey – Extension (colostate.edu)
- Attached is the registration form for Jackpot, if you plan to show.
- Fundraiser opportunity: Help us out at Jackpot!! Jackpot is a pretty good fundraiser for us and we can always use some help throughout the day. If a 4-H member would like to come help us for a portion of the day, it will count towards their fundraiser requirement. We start he day bright and early at 7:00 am. See the attached brochure for more information on times.
- Make sure you are working on your record books!! If you need a printed copy, please let me know and I will get one for you. Remember shooting sports kids are required to complete record books also! They can be found at 4-H E-Records – Jackson County Extension (colostate.edu) .
- Items to be thinking of for Fair: Marketing materials will be available in late July
– Private Treaty Buyers
– Who to invite to the BBQ
- Shooting sports:
Archery & .22 Monday nights
Shotgun & Air Pistol Wednesday nights
- Jackpot set-up day- June 17th, 2021 @ 9:00 am at the Fairgrounds.
- Jackpot- June 19th, 2021. We need kids and parents to plan on helping at Jackpot.
- County Retreat- July 31st @ 10:00 am
- Fair Shoot- August 14th @ 9:00 am
- Fair Horse Show- August 15th @ 9:00 am
* Attend 4 council meetings. Last meeting is August 10th
* Participate in 1 council community service project
* Participate in 1 council fundraiser
* Clean the SCD Basement once per year
* Complete and turn in a Record Book for all projects enrolled in
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.