Good Morning Everyone,
- Community Service for Leadership Development Conference. We will be collecting pop tabs to donate to the Ronald McDonald House in Denver, CO. There will be coffee cans at many businesses around town, so please collect and drop off pop tabs by January 25th.
- The 2021-2022 4-H year has begun. Go to v2.4honline.com to re-enroll or sign up as a new member. If you have changed your email from last year, please let me know BEFORE re-enrolling, so I can change it for you first. This way we avoid creating duplicates. If you have any questions on enrollment, please reach out to me and I will help you.
- For returning and new members the enrollment fee is $22.00. You must be an “Active” (this means enrolled and paid) 4-H member to participate in 4-H activities. Please sign up and come pay at the Extension office soon.
- Our next council meetings will be in February, April, June and August.
- Butter Braids- If you sold butter braids during the fundraiser in July, please come by the Extension Office to pick up new ones (as the old ones didn’t proof properly). Please come get them ASAP!!!
- 2021-2022 E-records are now available, please go to the Jackson County Extension website to download e-records. 4-H E-Records – Jackson County Extension (colostate.edu)
- Returning members enrolled by January 15th before enrollment fees increase.
- Extension Office closure Dec 27th-31st.
- Tentative Steer Weigh-in Feb 6th, 2022.
- Save the date- 4-H District Retreat April 1-3, 2022.
- Attend 4 council meetings
- Participate in a community service project
- Participate in a fundraiser
- Clean at the SCD once per year
- Complete and turn in a record book for each project you are enrolled in
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.