Good Morning Everyone,
- Community Service for Leadership Development Conference. We are collecting pop tabs to donate to the Ronald McDonald House in Denver, CO. There are coffee cans at many businesses around town, so please collect and drop off pop tabs by January 25th.
- Tentative Beef Weigh-in; Feb 6th, 2022 @ 9:00 am. This will be dependent on weather!! I am working on a message system to be able to contact folks to let them know of changes.
- Ownership deadline for beef is the weigh-in date. If you plan to show breeding beef, I need to know the tag number, breed and age of your breeding project. The heifers do not need to come to weigh-in unless you would like a weight on them.
- Project Assistance Grants: Please see the attached sheets with information about the project assistance grants. Applications are due to the Extension Office by Feb 14h.
- 4-H Enrollment, please go to v2.4honline.com to re-enroll or sign up as a new member. If you have changed your email from last year, please let me know BEFORE re-enrolling, so I can change it for you first. This way we avoid creating duplicates. If you have any questions on enrollment, please reach out to me and I will help you.
- For returning and new members the enrollment fee is $22.00. You must be an “Active” (this means enrolled and paid) 4-H member to participate in 4-H activities. Please sign up and come pay at the Extension office soon. Returning members: Fee have increased to $32.00 now. Please enroll ASAP.
- Our next council meetings will be: February 14, April 11, June 7 (Tuesday due to Shooting sports) and August 8. Meetings will start at 5:30 pm.
- 2021-2022 E-records are now available, please go to the Jackson County Extension website to download e-records. 4-H E-Records – Jackson County Extension (colostate.edu) PDF versions still have the 2020-2021 year on them, they are working on changing them and I will upload the correct ones as soon as they are done. If you have issues with the record books, please let me know and I can print you a copy if that would be easier.
- Tentative Steer Weigh-in Feb 6th, 2022 @ 9:00 am. Could change due to weather
- Project Assistance grants due Feb 14th.
- 4-H Council meeting Feb 14th @ 5:30 pm at the Wattenberg Center
- Save the date- 4-H District Retreat April 1-3, 2022.
- Attend 4 council meetings
- Participate in a community service project
- Participate in a fundraiser
- Clean at the SCD once per year
- Complete and turn in a record book for each project you are enrolled in
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.