Good Afternoon Everyone,
Welcome to May!
- Council community service project- Treats or Serving at Pioneer Reunion June 25th. More info to come.
- Shooting Sports safety meetings: Archery- come during your scheduled time tonight to the archery room, please bring your bows and arrows, so leaders can look them over. .22 rifle- 5:30 pm at the Wattenberg Center, no guns.
- Meat Quality Assurance training will be on May 17th at 4:30 pm at the Wattenberg Center. This is for all FIRST YEAR 4-H members and also for all first year SENIOR level 4-H members. This is a required training to be able to participate in livestock projects.
- Project drop deadline- June 1st– if you are signed up for a project after this date, you will be required to complete a record book for that project.
- Swine, Lamb and Goat weigh-in will be June 4th at 8:00 am at the Fairgrounds. Please let me know if you plan to take animals to state fair, so I can get you nomination cards.
- North Park Jackpot- American Rumble 2022 will be on June 11th. Registration will be online. Pre-registration is strongly encouraged, https://form.jotform.com/220584791418058. Set-up will be on June 10th at 8:00 am @ the Fairgrounds. Helping set-up and/or helping the day of Jackpot will count towards your Council Fundraiser!!!!
- 2021-2022 E-records are available, please go to the Jackson County Extension website to download e-records. 4-H E-Records – Jackson County Extension (colostate.edu) PDF versions still have the 2020-2021 year on them, they are working on changing them and I will upload the correct ones as soon as they are done. If you have issues with the record books, please let me know and I can print you a copy if that would be easier.
- Shooting sports safety meetings: Archery- tonight at your scheduled time, .22 at 5:30 pm
- Meat Quality Assurance- May 17th @ 4:30 pm
- Project Drop deadline: June 1st
- Swine, Lamb & Goat Weigh-in June 4th @ 8:00 am
- North Park Jackpot set-up June 10th @ 8:00 am
- North Park Jackpot- June 11th
- 4-H Council meeting- June 10th following Jackpot set-up
- Shooting Sports Fair Date August 6th at 9:00 am
- North Park Fair Horse Show August 7th at 9:00 am
- Flamingo Flocking fundraiser will be starting July 1st and going through July 31st.
- Attend 4 council meetings- only 2 left, June and August
- Participate in a community service project
- Participate in a fundraiser
- Clean at the SCD once per year
- Complete and turn in a record book for each project you are enrolled in
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.