Good Afternoon Everyone,
Wow…already the last week of April!
- Northwest Colorado Expo will be in Rio Blanco County (Meeker, CO) June 13th-17th. Registration will be done through 4-H online. Registration closes- April 30th. Please go to v2.4honline.com to register.
- Shooting Sports Organizational Meeting TONIGHT- April 25th @ 6:00 pm at the Wattenberg Center. If your kid(s) are planning to be in shooting sports they must attend this meeting with at least one parent.
- If you lose any animals after they have been tagged and Id’ed at weigh-in, please contact me with the tag number, so I can mark them off our weigh-in sheet.
- Meat Quality Assurance training will be on May 17th at 4:30 pm at the Wattenberg Center. This is for all FIRST YEAR 4-H members and also for all first year SENIOR level 4-H members. This is a required training to be able to participate in livestock projects.
- Swine, Lamb and Goat weigh-in will be June 4th at 8:00 am at the Fairgrounds.
- North Park Jackpot- American Rumble 2022 will be on June 11th. Registration will be online. Pre-registration is strongly encouraged, https://form.jotform.com/220584791418058. Set-up will be on June 10th at 8:00 am @ the Fairgrounds. Helping set-up and/or helping the day of Jackpot will count towards your Council Fundraiser!!!!
- 2021-2022 E-records are available, please go to the Jackson County Extension website to download e-records. 4-H E-Records – Jackson County Extension (colostate.edu) PDF versions still have the 2020-2021 year on them, they are working on changing them and I will upload the correct ones as soon as they are done. If you have issues with the record books, please let me know and I can print you a copy if that would be easier.
- Shooting Sports Organizational meeting- April 25th @ 6:00 pm
- Meat Quality Assurance- May 17th @ 4:30 pm
- Project Drop deadline: June 1st
- Swine, Lamb & Goat Weigh-in June 4th @ 8:00 am
- North Park Jackpot- June 11th
- Northwest Colorado Expo- Meeker, CO- June 13-17th– Registration deadline is April 30th
- Shooting Sports Fair Date August 6th at 9:00 am
- North Park Fair Horse Show August 7th at 9:00 am
- Flamingo Flocking fundraiser will be starting July 1st and going through July 31st.
- Attend 4 council meetings- only 2 left, June and August
- Participate in a community service project
- Participate in a fundraiser
- Clean at the SCD once per year
- Complete and turn in a record book for each project you are enrolled in
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.