- The Extension Office will be hosting an open house on Dec. 20th from 11-1:00 pm. Please stop by and join us for some light snacks.
- Dog Project members: There will be a mandatory meeting on Dec 8th at the Wattenberg Center at 6:15 pm. At least one parent needs to attend, no dogs please.
- Stay up to date!! Checkout our website for upcoming events and details, if you’re on Facebook, make sure to like the Jackson County Extension page, follow us on Instagram at Jackson County 4-H.
- New 4-H year has begun!! Please go to https://v2.4honline.com to re-enroll your members. IF you plan to show animals through FFA, please go ahead and sign up for those projects in 4-H Online, so I can keep track, in the comments area, please just note that you will be showing through FFA. Please re-enroll ASAP. Remember, you must be an ACTIVE 4-H member to participate in 4-H activities.
- If you were not able to attend the Achievement event, please swing by the Extension Office to pick up anything we might have for you, including record books. I also have the NPBR Hats for those winners as well.
- E-records are in the process of being updated and should be available soon.
- Leadership Development Conference- January 28th-30th in Denver. This is a Saturday-Monday conference. This conference if for senior age 4-H members (14-18). If you are interested in attending LDC, please let me know. More information will be available soon.
- Be working on your Fairbook thank you ads for the 2023 Fairbook. If you need help designing an ad, please reach out to me and I can help with that.
- Council meeting- January 9th @ 6:00 pm
- Leadership Development Conference- January 28-30, in Denver.
- Beef Weigh-in February 5th at 9:00 am. Date or time might change due to weather, will see as it gets closer.
- Attend 4 council meetings- Council meeting will be in Jan, Feb, April, May and Aug.
- Participate in a community service project
- Participate in a fundraiser
- Clean at the SCD once per year
- Complete and turn in a record book for each project you are enrolled in
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.