Welcome to 2023
- Make sure to complete your 4-H Online registration. There are some members who are in the Incomplete status, if you have any questions, please let me know.
- I have Stockshow buttons and Day passes available for anyone who would like to use them. The buttons are good for multiple days.
- New 4-H year is underway!! Please go to https://v2.4honline.com to re-enroll your members. IF you plan to show animals through FFA, please go ahead and sign up for those projects in 4-H Online, so I can keep track, in the comments area, please just note that you will be showing through FFA. Please re-enroll ASAP. Remember, you must be an ACTIVE 4-H member to participate in 4-H activities.
- E-records are in the process of being updated and should be available soon.
- Be working on your Fairbook thank you ads for the 2023 Fairbook. If you need help designing an ad, please reach out to me and I can help with that.
- Leadership Development Conference- January 28-30, in Denver.
- Beef Weigh-in February 5th at 9:00 am. Date or time might change due to weather, will see as it gets closer.
- Council meeting February 13th @ 6:00 pm
- Save the Date for District Retreat (kids 10 and up, 4-H age) March 31-April 2 in Glenwood Springs, CO
- Attend 4 council meetings- Council meeting will be in Feb, April, May and Aug.
- Participate in a community service project
- Participate in a fundraiser
- Clean at the SCD once per year
- Complete and turn in a record book for each project you are enrolled in
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.