- The 2023-2024 4-H year has begun! Enrollment is open at https://v2.4honline.com/. Remember that you must be an active 4-H member to participate in any 4-H event and practice. Please enroll ASAP and pay your enrollment fees to become active.
- 4-H Council meeting- October 9th at 6:00 pm. We will be voting on special awards as well as theme for Achievement Night.
- Record books are due October 10th. I am hopeful that sale checks will be out this week. Please remember to come by the Extension office to show me your buyer thank yous and pay any invoice you owe.
- Travel Club enrollment will be open from October 2nd through November 15th. Please contact Sam Martin or Christy Utley if you are interested in joining this group.
- All record books (shooting sports, horse, livestock, and dog) are due to the Extension Office by October 10th.
- I must see your Sale buyer thank you notes AND you must pay any invoice before you will be able to pick up your sale check. I will let everyone know when sale checks and invoices are in.
- Special Award nomination forms are attached and due by October 5th.
- Special Award nominations due: October 5th
- 4-H Council meeting October 9th
- Record Books due: October 10th
- Attend 4 council meetings.
- Participate in a community service project.
- Participate in a fundraiser.
- Complete and turn in a record book for each project you are enrolled in.
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.