- I have more checks for kids at the office. There was a refund on commission from checks. Please come pick up ASAP
- The 2023-2024 4-H year has begun! Enrollment is open at https://v2.4honline.com/. Remember that you must be an active 4-H member to participate in any 4-H event and practice. Please enroll ASAP and pay your enrollment fees to become active.
- Mandie Shoemaker and Sherry Edmonds have some nice 4-H steers available. If interested, please contact them or me if you need a phone number.
- Travel Club enrollment will be open from October 2nd through November 15th. Please contact Sam Martin or Christy Utley if you are interested in joining this group.
- Achievement night Taco Bar sign up
- We will be hosting a 4-H Open House on November 30th at 6:00 pm. Any 4-H members or parents who would like to help with this event, please let me know. Encourage your friends who are not current 4-H members to attend and learn more about 4-H.
- Council Officer Applications due to the Extension Office by October 31st
- 4-H Council meeting November 6th at 6:00 pm
- 4-H Fiesta Achievement Night- November 9th at 5: 30 pm
- Attend 4 council meetings.
- Participate in a community service project.
- Participate in a fundraiser.
- Complete and turn in a record book for each project you are enrolled in.
Have a great day. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.