Good Morning Everyone
- 4-H Council meeting, TONIGHT March 4th @ 6:00 pm.
- 4-H Exchange will meet following Council.
- Thundering Hooves club meeting tomorrow at 4:30 pm.
- 4-H Council requirements: Must complete these requirements to be able to show or shoot at the North Park Fair.
* Attend 2 council meetings
* Participate in a minimum of 1 Council Community Service
* Participate in a minimum of 1 Council Fundraiser
* Clean the SCD Basement once per year
* Complete all requirements for the clubs I am in
* Submit a completed record book in October for all my livestock, horse and/or dog projects by the established deadline( if not completed, you will be ineligible to do the project next year)
- Save the Date- 4-H Camping trip June 5th. More details to come soon.
- 4-H Cookbook Fundraiser:
– Cookbook cover contest- see attached sheet for details.
– We would like to see ALL 4-H Families submit at least 1 recipe. Please use the attached sheet to submit a recipe.
- PLEASE ENROLL NOW!! 4-H Enrollment deadline will be March 22nd for kids planning to participate in Shooting Sports. Shooting Sports Organizational meeting will be sometime in late April or Early May.
- Horse and Dog members! Please remember to go in and complete your Horse or Dog ID’s. If you are using the same horse or dog from last year, you still must reactivate them. All Horse and Dog ID’s must be in by MAY 1st!!!
- 4-H E-records are available. Please go to http://jackson.extension.colostate.edu/ to access the e-records. We can also print off a hard copy for you at the Extension office.
- Shooting Sports Leader Trainings: Adults who are interested in becoming a certified Shooting Sports Instructor please contact the Extension Office. Training dates are listed below: To attend a training you must be signed up as a 4-H leader.
Pueblo County – March 22-24 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Archery, Muzzleloader, Western Heritage & Hunting/Outdoor Skills)
Garfield County – March 29-31 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Archery, Muzzleloader, Western Heritage & Hunting/Outdoor Skills)
Boulder County – April 5-7 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun & Archery)
If you have any questions please contact the Extension Office.
Have a great day.